We couldn't have picked a better hotel location for our stay in Baltimore....we were literally 2 blocks from the Inner Harbor and our room, on the 2nd highest floor, actually had a great view of the harbor. I was a bit tired after the game on Friday, so I decided to stay back when the rest of our crew went out to see the fireworks and hit the town a bit. I've learned not to push myself-- nothing good comes from me being exhausted the next day when it doesn't have to be that way. What worked out great was that I was able to see the entire firework display from our hotel room in the comfort of my PJs...can't ask for much more :) We spent a lot of the day on Saturday touring the Inner Harbor, doing some shopping and walking around Little Italy. In between doing that, we ate. We definitely showed off some of Baltimore's true culinary treasures during our 2 day stay downtown--- going to Obrecki's Crab House, Phillips, and a fantastic restaurant in Little Italy. Lets just say we ate well....really well.
Not only did we have a blast in the Inner Harbor, we also got to see many of my relatives on Saturday night as we headed back to my parents house. It was the first time I'd seen my grandparents, some of my aunts, uncles & cousins since we told them our great news. It was really great to see them face to face. My Aunt Betty even made the comment "Now its real." I get her thoughts and agree. It was just a fantastic weekend. Its so nice to spend time with everyone...that's what its all about!

4 comments:
wow
just got caught up on all the weekend activities... must have been great.
Here's a little poem for Little B.
to hid parents...
L ove abound, no doubt!
I mmense sparks, happiness and joy,
T ip top , little steps acoming...
T ap tap , who's there?
L ittle me, that's who!
E xpect anything from me !!!!
B aby, I am LUCKEEEEEEE !
( simple love poem by nonna Gianna)
Very sweet & cute! So you're thinking its a boy...."to his parents"...who knows, maybe you're right...we'll see in about 3 1/2 months!
Thanks for your cute poem
Yes, it was great for the family out east to finally be able to visit with Kristin and Mike...everyone is so excited.
Love ya, Momma Jo
!!! Sand is out of my brain!
Post a Comment