Eureka-- the coveted half way point. We're there. Just look at that little tracker icon. Realizing that I'm not neccessarily in the home stretch, I can at least rest assured that we're in the 2nd half.
Here's What Little B is up to at 20 Weeks:
He/She's about the size of a bananna. Amazingly, when stretched out from head to toe, Little B is about 10 inches long. That seems like a lot, but most of the time, babies are compact in their positioning, which is only about 6.5 inches from crown to rump. Little B's digestive system starts to kick in this week and really start functioning
As for me, I'm feeling pretty good. So far, I've gained about 9 lbs, which is right on target and my doctor is happy with it. I'm having one of those days where I feel "big"...but that's the way I'm supposed to be feeling. I think I'm going to have 3-4 of those "months" where I feel big. But that's a good thing. Mike keeps reminding me that I look "cute" which is nice to hear. All of this growing is a lot to get used to, but I'm eating well and getting good exercise (not overdoing it, but not becoming a couch potato either).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment