Pretty exciting I must say :) Oh and while I was there for the inspection I didn't leave without picking up a little something. Shocking, I know. Its a little stuffed monkey that seems to match the bedding set we have. Its quite cute-- and will be more for decoration than anything else. I just had to get it.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Furniture is on its way
The furniture for the nursery arrived at the store yesterday. Pretty neat. I had to go in an inspect it, which was fun. Its cool to see it. The combo changing table and dresser looks great-- no problems there at all. Now, we're waiting to have it delivered, which should happen next week.
Pretty exciting I must say :) Oh and while I was there for the inspection I didn't leave without picking up a little something. Shocking, I know. Its a little stuffed monkey that seems to match the bedding set we have. Its quite cute-- and will be more for decoration than anything else. I just had to get it.
Pretty exciting I must say :) Oh and while I was there for the inspection I didn't leave without picking up a little something. Shocking, I know. Its a little stuffed monkey that seems to match the bedding set we have. Its quite cute-- and will be more for decoration than anything else. I just had to get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment