Um, that would be a resounding yes. More specifically, Little B likes Robert Plant & Alison Krauss performing together...which includes playing some Let Zeppelin songs. Just how do I know? Because Mike & I went to see them in concert last night downtown. It was quite a performance-- and Little B was wide awake during the entire show. Seriously, it was 3 hours worth of continuous moving around for Little B-- the longest to date. Maybe it was the 10th row seats we were sitting in (afterall, this is Mike's favorite singer of all time). But Mike's gonna go with another explanation: Baby just likes Zeppelin.
It was a great night-- Mike was 19 clouds past Cloud 9 because he finally go to see his all time favorite performer in action. Seriously, I think Robert Plant could have come out singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and he would have made Mike speechless. It was very cool to see him enjoy it so much. The only thing that could've topped it for him is if we were going to an actual Led Zeppelin concert...his fingers are still crossed that this will someday happen.
As we walked up to the show, Mike looked at me and joked "Little B's gonna hear Robert Plant perform live for the first time at the same time I do." Lucky Little B. Maybe we've got ourselves a little rocker!


No comments:
Post a Comment