Literally, by the day, the list of stuff I never realized about being preggers gets longer. And this is after reading "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy," "From the Hips," "Belly Laughs" & "1001 Questions About Pregnancy." Yes, I've become quite the blossoming reader--- as these books have all be read cover to cover. In addition, each week on Sunday nights, I read my 2 most favorite books..."Your Pregnancy Week by Week" and "The Pregnancy Countdown Book". I read about what will be happening to Little B during the upcoming week of development, which is soooo cool.
Anyway, I've just stumbled upon something I never really realized until today-- even with all the reading I'm doing. I'd like to know who told the world the pregnancy is 9 months long?!?!? Cause apparently, they are not correct. I've just learned this fun fact-- pregnancy is actually 40 weeks (4 more weeks then 9 months to be exact). If you reallly want to be particular, its 266 days from start to estimated finish. So, how'd this nine month rumor get started in the first place? Just curious.
So, I was all excited about starting my 6th month of pregnancy tomorrow-- which, don't get me wrong, its terrific. But I was pumped because I thought I was in 6 of 9 months....not 6 of 10. Geez. Cruel I tell you :) So I guess what I'm saying is we have 4 more months (or so) to go from tomorrow. That's still kinda cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My dear daughter, told ya.... it's going to be November 24.... :):):)
count on it.
And if you dont have enough room at the inn, i am perfectly content to stay at the nearest motel, but I am cooking that turkey for my BIR-F-DAY, and the baby and all who will be there:)
Love u
mamma G.
p.s. You two look SPLENDID
Sweetheart, there are only exactly 4 weeks in one month and all the others have 2 or 3 days more...so nine months, give or take a few days, IS correct.
And the day will come when Little B is good and ready.
Post a Comment