So, there's been a new development in this pregancy. Five of them, actually. Exactly what are they??? Fun, little, beautiful, totally attractive (can you sense the extent of my sarcasm yet?) patches of vericose veins. Five sets of them. Two of them have been around since the start of my second trimester. But the last three, well they just popped up this week.
Personally, I hate the sound of the medical term, vericose veins, so I've named them something else. I'm calling them "love marks" - cause that's what they are. Women commonly get them when they are pregnant, which is a labor of love, so I find this name to be quite appropriate. Look at me trying to put a positive spin on vericose veins. I'll try to find the silver (or in this case, purplish-blue) lining in just about anything.
If anyone has suggesions on these fun pregnancy side effects, please let me know. From what I've read there really isn't a lot to do to combat them. Either you get them or you don't when you're pregnant. But, I'm open ears :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
mamma G says :
Actually the varicose lines are an ancient chinese method to predict how many times the baby will say the word " want cake".
:):):)
Ha! That's kinda funny.
Post a Comment