Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Road Trip!

There's one person we still have to tell-- and the only reason he doesn't know yet is b/c we really want to tell him in person. Its M's youngest brother. Since we already had a trip planned to NYC to see him (within a week of when we broke the news to everyone), we thought that it would be cool to share the news in person.

So that's what we're doing this weekend. We're off to NYC....driving with 2 of our friends and hitting the Big Apple. Its about a 7 hour road trip. I have my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed that I don't get sick being in the car for so long. I'm a tad bit concerned since we're travelling at night and that's when my "morning sickness" (how ironic a name) hits.

Regardless, I'm getting good at being a trooper, so I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm taking a year's supply of Jolly Ranchers-- I may get a cavity, but in mind, it would be a fair tradeoff for not getting sick.

Should be a really fun trip--- we're catching a game at Yankee Stadium (before they tear it down :() and will do some fun sight seeing too. Should be a great trip-- fun time with little bro & our friends. Nothing beats a little extended weekend road trip....except maybe flying (kidding)...it'll be a trip (get it, a trip). Here's to good weather!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the little "Sparky" in there is getting to hear the big apple before he is even born! Now he is becoming a celebrity!
Big hugs for mom and her jolly ranchers....... see you soon baby... and mom and son. Will start "beginner" italian lessons, as in "give me food" " give me toy"
love
nonna G.