Can I just say thanks to the fashion designers who set the trends for this spring and summer? You totally must have my back, and I'm seriously appreciative. The flowing, loose fitting tops are all the rage...and I couldn't be more thankful. Not that I'm showing, but I'm definately doing the "thinkening in the midsection thing." Pants that were once quite loose are now way more fitted.
But the loose tops and dresses....how do I thank you designers and fashion moguls out there who make wearing these so in? With my normal luck, I would have expected to have my first trimester (aka "the secret" trimester) while we were immersed in a skin tight, corset-inspired leather, skinny jeans, bare midriff fashion trend. Luckily, the fashion gods were looking out for me. I can totally handle the flowy, rather loose fitting, fun-fabric, long-lengthed fairy top fashion trend that we're in right now.
So we're at 8 weeks (possibly more depending on how I keep measuring, which is a little more advanced). There's a lot going on in Hotel W....Little B is about the size of a kidney bean or a rasberry now. Kinda fun. And webbed fingers and toes are a new addition this week. Kinda cool. And its all happening quietly inside as I try to keep this a secret. With the way my brain is operating, every conversation with a loved one is an experience...as it feels like I almost slip and say something about this in each chat. If only this brain would work a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment