My how things change when you're a human being that could have a "Baby on Board" sign attached to your forehead. I've discovered some things that I temporarily cannot live without, so I thought I'd share. Whether these items are too help keep my stomach at ease or just to help me feel comfortable, they're on the list
THE FAVES:
- Root Beer
- Canada Dry Root Beer
- Mornings (its when I seriously feel the best)
- Whole Wheat English Muffins
- Vanilla Yogurt with fresh berries
- Carryout (i.e. me not cooking)
- Sleep (lots of it... as in "I turn into a pumpkin at 9pm)
- 70 degree weather with the sun shining...it puts me in my happy place
- The cleaning people who come once a month. That speaks for itself
- Hugs from Mike. (Cheesy, yes, but totally true...I require more of them now)
As for cravings.... I really don't have any yet. But I will tell you that my fondness for Italian foods has definitely increased. Pasta seems to be the best thing I can stomach right now. They say that a baby sometimes gets their favorite "tastes" from what their moms eat when they are pregnant...its that's the case, this child is going to love pasta...just like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment