I find all of this truly fascinating...and quite inspiring when you think about it. Here I am, a lady sans ovaries, which are kinda a big deal for women. They control many female hormones as well as the reproduction process. Thanks to medical advancement, we've successfully-sythetically convinced the organs that would be interacting with my ovaries to create a pregnancy, that nothing is out of the ordinary. My uterus is acting just as if this egg came from my ovary and isn't rejecting it. Instead, its making the Little B feel quite comfy and welcome (my plush, couch-like lining prooves this little fact). Together, they're producing the hCG hormone, which is alerting the rest of my body that there's a Little B on Board. When I say alerting, I think they are practically screaming it throughout my body, as the symptoms I'm feeling are intense. I feel preggers in many parts of my body--especially in my chest, my upset stomache, and my brain that just can't concentrate. Then there's the incredibly sleepy factor. My body has even communicated that message loud and clear.

No comments:
Post a Comment