Friday, May 2, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Seven hours...Yes, that's about the drive from here to NYC, which we did at night on Thurs. I will admit that I was a little concerned about my stomache on the drive. In fact, I may have caused the beginnings of a couple cavities as I kept a constant supply of Jolly Ranchers and Chewy Sweet Tarts in my mouth...but I am proud to say "Mission Accomplished!" We made it all the way to NYC without a stomache episode. I know its not much to sit in a car for 7 hours....but still, this felt like a good accomplishment.

We arrived in at Danny's apartment in Astoria at about 1:30am. Danny met us once we arrived. After we got settled, Mike shared the news with Danny--- who was pretty surprised and very excited. I'm really glad we waited to tell him in person.

No comments: