That's the word of the day. I have been blown away by the fun conversations we've been having over the phone and via email with family and close friends. SInce sharing the news, we've gotten the nicest outreaches of excitement and support from you--- and that just makes me flat out giddy.
We knew as we went through this that it wasn't just the two of us on this "trip" to develop our family...there are lots of people rooting us on. M & I have always commented on what great families we both have... I know that this is rare, and will never take it for granted.
In fact, when we told my parents at dinner on Friday, my brother and dad made the nicest toasts on this subject. I'm not going to go into specific details, but what was said was incredibly special and made us feel like real champions. The meaning of their toasts is simple and very worth sharing: We're very fortunate to have the familes we have (and we consider our close friends to be a part of this family). And Family is something you can never take for granted. Its a special gift...one that makes me GIDDY!
So thanks for the kind and excited messages---they really mean a lot :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment