Friday, June 20, 2008

For Sure

So the past week has been a lot of fun as I'm really starting to be able to notice Little B showing off some moves inside Hotel W. Its gone from feeling like a little tickle or bubbles in my belly to more noticable gestures....you know, the ones that couldn't possibly be anything else than the baby moving.

Tonight, I got my first "for sure" kick. It was certainly unmistakable. Maybe there's a future Pele in there it was such a kick (p.s....Go Italy on Sunday when their national soccer team plays Spain). It was really cool. I wish Little B would have done it again, but he/she didn't. In hopes that it would happen again since it was such a kick, Mike put his hand on my stomache, but no such luck. They'll be many more times in future weeks when these movements will be more pronounced so hoping he'll get to feel it for himself.

But wow, what a kick!

Pele

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try again...

Wow, 5" long...this is really something that I can visualize. And a little kick here and a little kick there...very, very exciting.

Momma Jo

Kris said...

I know-- 5 inches is surprising-- and thats just head to rump!

Anonymous said...

I wander if being a grandson of an italian can qualify him for the italian soccer team???

Go kick.

And yes Mike will be able to feel him/her !!! In a while the baby will be into ...well, let's see how the other side of the tummy feels like...

Love
Mamma G