Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow..

... I love ya, tomorrow. You're only a day away! My niece loves to belt this song from Annie at the top of her lungs (which is quite adorable might I add). Today, I'm singing it with her.

Tomorrow's our ultrasound. I'm way excited. I'll work to scan it and get it up here as soon as I can after work. Should all go well, this may be the last ultrasound we see before Little B makes a grand entrance. That is, unless I can find a creative way to get another ultrasound later on. Don't think I'm not plotting, b/c honestly, I am. Having 6 ultrasounds in weeks 5-20 and then no more in the second half....well, we'll have to see about that. We'll see.

And no, we're still not finding out. I'm very curious, but we're gonna stay strong. Although I might find myself closely examining any and all pictures we get from tomorrow's Hotel W Photo Shoot, we aren't trained well enough to be able to decipher either way. That being said, we're gonna tell the doctor 18 times that we don't want a spoiler.

Annie the movie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be a big day...can't wait for the pix!!!

M J