We're heading out to Baltimore for a little trip over the 4th of July with another couple. We'll be catching an Orioles game, spending time in the Inner Harbor and staying downtown. Sorta like a mini vacation. Its been a long time since we've been tourists in Baltimore, so this is going to be fun.
Because we're going to be all over the place during the weekend (and will have 4 adults in the car for the trip)....we went looking for a place to board Boomer. Our normal kennel was booked up, so we had to search for a new one.
And we found a place that might be satisfactory for him. Take a look for yourself by clicking on this video:
http:www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ2jNUxL3aM
Um, I think I want to stay here....Its that nice. It may even be nicer than the Hyatt, where we'll be staying out east! And to think that I felt bad about boarding him on his birthday. Here, he'll get a doggy birthday cake and be able to watch Animal Planet and swim.
We didn't splurge for the Executive Suite-- but take a peek into what his Standard ("Low Brow") Suite accomodations include: 12x12 foot suite, with lambskin bedding, natural garden views, and a webcam so we can keep an eye on Boomer while he relaxes in his posh surroundings. I held back and didn't sign him up for a facial.
I guess we'll call this Boomer's Birthday Present.... a 4 night stay at this 5 star resort....geez. I can't get over this place. Boomer may never want to come home!!!
Maybe we'll let him stay at the Barkley again when we're in the hospital in November. They're pretty close to eachother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, can we send Cody for a visit??? Maybe the next time we're in Strongsville. Tell Kevin about this place...he's researching a place for Max and Tucker.
M J
wow
boomer gets all that??? lol
I also pay 24 a day for Caesar and all he gets is a living room with a floor.. no pool, no playground!!!
and i thought i lived in Dayton!
Happy for the pooch :):)
love
mamma G
Post a Comment