Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally "feeling" pregnant

Its funny-- now that I know what Little B's movement sounds like, I notice it all the time. Its quite enjoyable.

So, either.....
a) He/she's moving around a whole lot more
b) I'm not as clueless as to what said movements feel like
c) Little B is bigger and therefore his/her motions are more evident
d) All of the Above

I personally choose "D." Its pretty cool. I finally "feel" like there's a baby in there (b/c a pint of Graeters Rasberry Chip would not make movements like-- I know from past experience).

The books I've been reading (all 11 of them + the magazines) call this movement "fluttering." But I'm not sure that's how I'd explain it. In fact, I'm not sure exactly how to describe how it feels. To me it feels more like a twitch (like an eye twitch, but in your belly). Sometimes it makes more a of bubbling sensation. Other times the kicks feel like the thump of a pulse, but without the regularity of a heartbeat/pulse. At times it tickles because it feels like there's something wiggling inside you--turns out, there is! Its Little B!

Fun times!

No comments: