After a very active (and extremely hot) weekend, Mike & I decided that vegging out by the pool could be in our future on Sunday. Indeed it was in our future--- as we spent most of the afternoon over at the pool in our development. We read, relaxed, drank iced fruit smoothies (they were YUM-MY) and took in some sun. (Yes mom, we took plenty of H2O with us too) I'm over feeling albino, so it was about time to work on that glowing skin everyone talks about pregnant people having.
Once we were hot enough, we jumped in the pool, which was quite refreshing. Well, Mike jumped in-- I eased in. And as did so, there was the tummy sensation I'd been waiting for. Usually when you get in the pool once you get past your hips, the hardest part is getting your stomache wet. This is part of the normal "getting into the pool experience." What I totally wasn't expecting was how Little B would make his/her presence known once my midsection submerged in the cool water. Holy movement. I've thought that I've felt some internal nuances of Little B's movements, but wasn't sure--- until Little B hit the water. It was comical-- I swam out to where Mike had jumped in and was just laughing. I tried to tell him what was going on, but I couldn't stop laughing-- as it tickled and was a feeling I'd never experienced at this magnitude before. He jokingly was like "spit it out" -- and then I told him that baby seemed to be very aware that he/she was in the pool. Then we joked--- well, maybe Little B is going to be a swimmer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations...
so Little B felt the water... maybe it was a sensation in his little ears?? HIS? There i go again! This is really neat!
So happy that all is going so well..
love
Mamma G.
Post a Comment