Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Jitter Bug

Little B's kicks have gone from Pele-style (one word-- "ouch") to more frequent wiggles. I much prefer the wiggles to the soccer kicks. The interesting thing is that these movements now happen in clusters-- with rapid movement happening all at once -- and then complete still. Its quite amusing. Clearly Little B's has less space to move around in that he/she has been used to. And its only going to get more cramped in there. BabyCenter.com states that from this point on, during these next 7 weeks (or so), baby will put on a third to a half of his/her total birth weight. That's a heck of a lot of growth over a short period of time!

I'm noticing that I'm definitely back to being more sleepy-- so there must be a lot of activity going on that's taking my energy. Ironically, I get tired during the day only to be wide awake come 10-11pm. How does that happen? That's when Little B like to rally :)

No comments: