Its late, so this is going to be a short one....its been a jammed packed day :) My doctor's appointment went great this morning. Blood pressure is ideal. Little B's heartbeat is right on target and he/she seems to be beginning to move towards the right position. At my last appointment, the Little B's head was up top (under my ribs). I've been noticing a lot of movement at night from Little B, which seems to be productive, as the baby's body is beginning to rotate in the right direction. Suddenly loosing sleep at night due to Little B's (hyper) nocturnal activity is a good thing :) My doctor feels that the baby is on its way to shifting into the "correct," head down presentation. That's great news. He wants to see me at 35 weeks to do a more thorough position check to confirm. So that means my next appointment will be in 3 weeks. I'm really happy with our choice in doctors-- he's truly terrific.
We just got home from our last child birthing class....it went well as well. I'm glad we've been exposed to a lot of the "unexpecteds" that can happen, so if we do encounter them, they won't be as concerning (at least not in theory--- we'll see when we get there). We've learned a lot. Now its time to let all the information sink in.
As for sinking in-- I'm going to go sink underneath my comfy down comforter and get some sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah...nothing like a good report from doc!!!!!
Post a Comment