Saturday, August 2, 2008

Who has the earliest bedtime? Um, that would be me

Last night, I came down to Columbus to spend time with my brother's family. My uncle and 2 cousins were out as well. We had a great dinner and then sat outside by their fire pit. As its got dark, I got a little bit sleepy. Actually, a whole lotta sleepy.

By 10p, I was going to bed. What can I say, its been a long week. Here's the kicker though-- I was the first one going to bed. My 5 and 7 yr old niece and nephew outlasted me! Wow, that's a bit over the top. Normally, Calvin & Cameron are in bed much earlier, but it was a special night b/c their cousins were up. Its just funny that my eyes were closed before theirs! Little B must be going through a growth spurt-- thats usually when I'm the most tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This is mamma G.
I had the most vivid dream this morning : i was coming to a home and there on a large bed there were some women, one looked like your aunt Nancy. Anyhow i was told you were in the restroom. There was the most beautiful little newborn girl, beautiful features, LOTS of soft brown hair and i was told that her name was "MATILDA".

Well, now you can either expect this dream to come true or... it's total opposite a BALD little boy who looks like just out of a boxing match (Danny looked like that).
Either case.......... it's great.

Mamma/nonna G

Anonymous said...

Nonna G...strange but true...did you know that Kristin's grandmother's name was Hazel Matilda Tucker?!!?

Yes, we are so excited that "little B" is doing so well. I'm still thinking a due date of 11-19-08 'cause that way the last couple of weeks will go much faster.

Love ya, Momma J

Anonymous said...

Hi Mamma J,

Kris called me tonight and told me about the Hazel Matilda.... no i did not know of course, but I DO NOW!!! I believe it is astonishing that the name should come up like that. I dont believe i have said that name in years, not since watching an Autralian movie where they did "Dancing Matilda"....
And she/he is DANCING!~!!!

Nonna G