...or Baby Body Boot Camp...whichevery way you want to look at it. Ever since the whole sugar test debacle happened, I have been very vigilant in regards to my sugar intake. Obviously, it turned out that I had absolutely nothing to worry about, but subconciously, I think I've been taking some precautions. For example, I temporarily stopped drinking my most favorite "mocktail," Strawberry Lemonade. Well, last night it dawned on me that I haven't had this delicacy in quite some time. I popped into the kitchen, cut up the fresh strawberries I picked up earlier in the day and made myself one. Literally, I can't thank Sharon enough for introducing me to this loverly drink. Its a little piece of heaven in a glass.
Anyway, its been about 3 weeks or so since I've had one of my precious Strawberry Lemonades. So, last night, while watching the Olympics, I happily drank one. Fast forward 45 minutes and the tumbling began. I was like "wow!" Big time wow! If we didn't know better, I would have confidently said that there was a three ring circus on Olympic-caliber floor exercise, or Nutcracker Ballet, preseason NFL football game, or Billy Blank Body Boot camp workout taking place inside Hotel W. Mike was even in awe of the massive activity. It went on for about 15 minutes straight...the longest session of constant movement Little B has made.
What can I say, Little B likes strawberries!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment