I'm totally in love with the movements Little B makes. (Well most of them, but I'll explain that later). Seriously though-- the movements never get old. In fact, I look forward to them. Going into this, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about feeling the baby move. I thought might feel a little "alien" or just odd to have something like this going on inside my belly. But now that its actually having-- its quite a wonderful thing. And it never gets old.
I'm not neccessarily "in" to people touching my belly--except for those really, really, really, close to me (for example, Mike :). Its not like I walk around with a "Do Not Touch" sign pasted on my stomache, but I guess its fair to say that I'm just a little bit protective. I do, obviously, love it when Mike gets to feel the movements. Its pretty cool to think that there's this little human growing in there. Wild, but cool.
As for Little B's movements, they are changing a bit. It used to be sporadic jabs that didn't happen with a whole lot of rhythm. They were rather sharp jolts. But as Little B has grown (and become more coordinated I think), his/her movements have become more "rounded" and subtle (for the most part- I do still get the occasional "HEY!" jab/kick). Little B's mannerisms are much more fluid...as in twists and turns and rolls and stretches. At least that's what it feels like to me.
Next week, I start going to the doctor every other week. That must mean we're getting close to the home stretch. I just can't wait to meet this little baby. I've never been so excited to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV in my life (i.e. that's the time I know for sure we'll have Little B in our world-- for real).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, we will be blessed this Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment