I am so jealous! You do not even look pregnant!! I cannot believe you are 35 weeks and you can't even tell you are pregnant. How do you get so lucky? I was wabbling by this stage...haha
Simply put, this a very personal account of our journey to start a family. Our path is a bit different than the one that people typically travel, due to some medical complications. Then again, when have I ever been typical?!?! Thank godness for modern medicine--we have a chance to get pregnant using donor-egg IVF. (For all the details on why, check out some of the 1st posts).
Anyway, we have no idea what awaits us as we hope to start a family. Whatever happens, I wanted to keep my thoughts in order...and thats how Stork Hopefuls began.
1 comment:
I am so jealous! You do not even look pregnant!! I cannot believe you are 35 weeks and you can't even tell you are pregnant. How do you get so lucky? I was wabbling by this stage...haha
Post a Comment