Its funny-- Mike's BDay is 10/13 and our baby is due on 11/13. This fun fact didn't hit me until last night. Quite interesting that these two dates are exactly a month apart. We're within a month of Little B's expected due date. Now, remember, I've been told tons of time that the date they give you for your due date is most likely NOT going to be the actual day that the baby arrives, so I'm well aware of that. Its just cool to know that its literally just around the corner. Take a look at the peapod tracker.....did someone press down on the gas pedal and forget to let up? Its zooming across the screen. My mom said this morning that she's going to miss seeing the peapod-- to which I sighed, temporarily agreed, and then pointed out that one of Little B's pointed body parts has found great satisfaction in lodging itself in my right hip bone. I guess what I'm saying is that I can live without the tracker, as it'll mean Little B is already here. But don't worry, Mom, there will hopefully be more pregnancy trackers in our future....and I've found the cutest tracker for Baby's First Year. I think you'll like! If not, there are plenty more that we can create.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Oct 13th- Happy Birthday Mike!
Today is Mike's b-day. Columbus Day nicely matched up with the holiday schedule this year, so he is enjoying a day off as well. Actually, he's golfing right now, which is great. I think we're going to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate. So, this should be fun. As for a present for Mr Mike, I was completely practical this year with his gift, which was a combination "Happy Anniversary & BDay gift." I gave Mike a digital camcorder-- the Sony Handycam DVD Recorder to be exact. It was almost like buying a gift for myself, b/c this is really one that will keep giving. Its such a small device that does so much-- it'll allow us to upload digital video files to this website (so once Little B gets here, those close to us who live out of town will be able to readily watch videos of the baby). The camcorder also makes DVDs-- its really quite neat.
Its funny-- Mike's BDay is 10/13 and our baby is due on 11/13. This fun fact didn't hit me until last night. Quite interesting that these two dates are exactly a month apart. We're within a month of Little B's expected due date. Now, remember, I've been told tons of time that the date they give you for your due date is most likely NOT going to be the actual day that the baby arrives, so I'm well aware of that. Its just cool to know that its literally just around the corner. Take a look at the peapod tracker.....did someone press down on the gas pedal and forget to let up? Its zooming across the screen. My mom said this morning that she's going to miss seeing the peapod-- to which I sighed, temporarily agreed, and then pointed out that one of Little B's pointed body parts has found great satisfaction in lodging itself in my right hip bone. I guess what I'm saying is that I can live without the tracker, as it'll mean Little B is already here. But don't worry, Mom, there will hopefully be more pregnancy trackers in our future....and I've found the cutest tracker for Baby's First Year. I think you'll like! If not, there are plenty more that we can create.
Its funny-- Mike's BDay is 10/13 and our baby is due on 11/13. This fun fact didn't hit me until last night. Quite interesting that these two dates are exactly a month apart. We're within a month of Little B's expected due date. Now, remember, I've been told tons of time that the date they give you for your due date is most likely NOT going to be the actual day that the baby arrives, so I'm well aware of that. Its just cool to know that its literally just around the corner. Take a look at the peapod tracker.....did someone press down on the gas pedal and forget to let up? Its zooming across the screen. My mom said this morning that she's going to miss seeing the peapod-- to which I sighed, temporarily agreed, and then pointed out that one of Little B's pointed body parts has found great satisfaction in lodging itself in my right hip bone. I guess what I'm saying is that I can live without the tracker, as it'll mean Little B is already here. But don't worry, Mom, there will hopefully be more pregnancy trackers in our future....and I've found the cutest tracker for Baby's First Year. I think you'll like! If not, there are plenty more that we can create.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Now that I like!!!
Yay! And this tracker is just a basic one-- there are all sorts that we could create :)
I just stumbled across your blog and I can't tell you how happy I am that your baby will be here soon! I have just finished reading January-April of your blog posts. You have gone through so much to get where you are and I think it is so amazing! I apologize for being a stranger just popping in and posting a comment, but I wanted to let you know I am reading and congratulate you!
Post a Comment