I guess there is more in there than I realized. And now there's something new in there....Tonight, Mike & I picked out 2 outfits to take with us for Little B's "going home" wardrobe. We picked a cozy, brown, newborn jumpsuit (complete with a "bear feet" and "bear ears" on the hood of the jacket)...I think that's our first choicc...and we have one blue and one pink newborn-sized onesies to go underneath. If Little B's bellybutton doesn't seem to jive with that outfit, we also have a really cute white romper with (red and gray animal designs) that we'll also take with us as a possiblity. They're washed and ready to go. So, I guess the "bag" is getting some essentials-- with more to come. Oh, and please, if you think of something that you with you would have taken with you to the hospital, please let me know- I'm all ears....so please post advice...afterall, I've never done this before :)
Tomorrow is my next doctor's appt...so we'll see if any progress is being made. My gut is telling me that I'm going to go past my due date....I don't know why I have this hunch, but I do. It does feel like Little B dropped,so that's good. Details to come tomorrow:)

2 comments:
Good choices on the outfits! Pack plenty of socks, my feet were super cold at the hospital and it was August! Also they took photos on Hannah and it was posted on their website, so its also good that you are taking gender specific colors. You might want to take your own pillows (maybe with cases you don't care about!) A good thing I did was set up an e-mail group list so that Andy could log onto my account and know who to send an e-mail too. Of course if you forgot something you know you could call! :)
Jenn
Hi Kris, dont forget a little blanket for the baby and some hand cream. Also a small notebook and pen rubber banded to it for quick thought and notes. Maybe some mints or lifesavers for after delivery. Flat slippers easy to put on and of course..........BOOMER?
lol
mamma G.
Post a Comment