Friday, May 9, 2008

The Silver Lining of Morning Sickness

Ooops, I spoke to soon in yesterday's post...Sickies haven't entirely exited stage left (or stage right for that matter). They popped back up last night after din din. Bummer. But as the Dr says--- its a good sign. Truthfully I was hoping that this good sign would gradually go away like it does around this time in many healthy pregnancies. I'm still holding out hope. On the bright side, at least I can't forget that I'm preggers. Some of my friends have talked about the way some syptoms just start to disappear, and how that can make them feel uneasy. I completely understand their logic. At least with every episode of morning (ahem, evening) sickness, I am reminded that somethin's still in there. So that's nice and comforting. See, there is a silver lining of morning sickness...and that's it. How do ya like that for positivity?!?! Can't wait til Monday.

A silver lining

No comments: