Might it be possible that my "so-called morning sickness" has exited stage left? Yesterday was the first day that I didn't toss cookies. And by "cookies" I mean anything that I eat for lunch and or dinner and/or anything that was attempted to be consumed between the hours of noon and midnight. I ate these meals yesterday (during the typical 12 hour danger window) and something strange happened as I consumed them....they felt like they might just stick.
If this is the case, its grounds for celebration--- as there have only been 4 days since I was 5 weeks along that I haven't gotten sick at least once. If this is the case, the thought of actually mailing a thank you card to Little B did cross my mind. Not that I mean to complain, because I'm thrilled to have the Little B coming into our world, but I'm not gonna lie, getting sick daily hasn't been exactly the highlight of my day. With this being said, my doctor keeps reminding me that sickness like this in the first couple of months is a wonderful sign of a healthy baby....so that's good. But if going into trimester #2 could be done without carrying the morning sickness baggage, I'm all aboard!
Here's hoping this new trend continues :) Fingers (and toes and legs and arms and eyes.....all crossed).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment