The ride back from NYC made a little thought pop into my mind: What would I do without my Jolly Ranchers? This thought was quickly followed by the next question: How many cavities am I gonna get during this pregnancy.
Seriously though...Jolly Ranchers currently cure all. If my stomach rumbles (just as a volcano does before it erumpts), the one weapon I seem to have to ward off the dreaded 'reverse food toss' is the faithful rancher. Whether its in car, on a swinging subway, because I didn't recently eat or just because its the evening (all of these are the biggest triggers for my so-called "morning sickness")...Jolly Ranchers seem to buy me time. So, today, I'm thankful for the 'Ranchers. And don't worry, I brush my teeth lots everyday to keep those cavities where they belong (i.e. not in my mouth).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment