Woohoo! First Trimester DONE! Onward to Trimester 2. Pretty exciting. Not that I'm trying to rush this, but somehow saying we're 1/3 of the way there just feels good. There's a good sense of accomplishment.
The 2nd Trimester is often viewed as the "Golden Trimester" because it usually is the most enjoyable of the three. Sign me up. Of course, I still chuckle at the books that say things like "by your 12th week, your morning sickness should subside." Hmmmm. Not exactly. But I will say that "Grandma knows best." She sent me sea bands and, although they don't work all the time, they are single handedly the best aversion tool for such sickness. Thanks Mom Mom! The books still give me hope though--- they say that if sickness doesn't go away by Wk 12, that it "usually" passes by Wk 16. For the first time in my life, I want to be "usual." Its still so worth it.
How did I mark Day 1 of T2? By playing golf with my co-workers. Eat your heart out Tiger...was your mom golfing with you on board? Kidding. Although I will say that I was making shots I haven't before, so maybe it was Baby's Luck? It was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yippie-- one down, three to go. Good luck--- and hang in there. Its a wild ride, but very worth it!
Post a Comment