Yes, from the title of this post, you'd think I was borderline insane....actually sitting on a couch watching the weekend slowly come to a close and being excited about it.
I can explain....Its because tomorrow at 9:45, I have my 7 wk ultrasound with my clinic. If all goes well & we see a heartbeat with everything being tucked neatly in place, this will be our last appointment with "Team Stork" in Cincy for this cycle. If this indeed happens, it will be a very happy moment on what will be a very long journey. They'll be in touch with my OB/GYN and will transition me to their care. That would be a wonderful thing-- as much as I really like the staff at Team Stork, this would mean that I'm on my way towards a healthy pregnancy.
No matter what happens, we'll be staying in touch with our clinic, as our plans include another IVF cycle regardless of the result of this one. Its very important to us that our child will have a sibling, so we are optimistic that they'll be playing a big role in our family's future.
Seeing a heartbeat at 6w6d is still rather early, but here's hoping it appears on the ultrasound screen manana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment