Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So, now I'm Curious George

Things are going well. I've succesfully made the transition from Hen sitting on an egg waiting for it to hatch, to the lovable, storybook character, Curious George...

Why am I not able to concentrate on anything other than the Little Bs?

Why am I so sleepy? I yawned 6 times on the way home from work and I got 9 hours of sleep yesterday.

Why isn't there a way to test sooner?

Why is the sky blue? Does that mean I might be prego?

Why do I just feel a bit "off" right now?

Why am I totally obsessing about all that may or may not be going on in my belly?

And my favorite question to ponder...Why the heck isn't it next Tuesday yet?

"Good things come to those who wait, right?" I'm waiting. Bring on the good things :)

monkey

No comments: