The good news to report today is that my beta test (the blood test) is only 3 days away now. And so help me if the hospital lab we are using doesn't call my clinic the moment my results are completed. Knowing how excited (and fierely focused) couples are about the date of their first pregnancy blood test, they write "STAT" on the prescriptions they write for out-of-town patients who have their blood test done in places besides their clinic. So nice of them. Again, I plan on hovering over the lab tech to make sure they get it done and get it done quick. Kidding, I'm not that psycho! But eager to know? YES!
In recent developments, I'm not proud to announce that my mind has gotten the best of me. I admit it. I may be imagining a whole bunch of stuff, but I have officially convinced myself that I am preggo. Yes, you've heard of the power of positive thinking, right? Well, I'm really positive right now. Call it a hunch, but I'm not kidding, I'm pretty darn confident that SOMETHING is going on in here. I know its a completely bold statement, but the whole point of keeping this journal is to share my very honest thoughts. And this is the one that is monopolizing my braing right now. Of course, I'm no doctor, but still, for some strange reason I'm sure. Lets hope my hunch is right.
This prediction is probubly as accurate as a fortune cookie, but regardless, I like the thoughts of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment