Tick, tick-tick...tick-tick, tick tick!!! Is it 7am tomorrow yet? That's when we get to see the resident (or possible residents) of Hotel W. We'll get to check on his/her/their status. Make sure she/he/they are snuggled where they're supposed to be and that she/he/they are growing like they should.
I'm so incredibly curious, I can't even think straight---hence why we're going in at 7am...it was their earliest appointment. Wow....tomorrow we should learn a lot. As for what I hope to see inside Hotel W on the ultrasound? I just want whatever is in there to be healthy and growing...and be in the right place. That's all I want.
There are pros to it being a single child...just as there are pros to there being two guests at Hotel W. The jury is out. But the only verdict we really care about is that he/she/they are doing well. That's really all I care about. The rest is out of or hands. We'll happily embrace whatever comes our way.
Details tomorrow....To Be Continued then! OH BABY! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment