Monday, March 10, 2008

Feeling like the The 7 Dwarfs (and then some)

So, tomorrow morning's my blood test. And then I plan on spending the rest of the day waiting for the phone to ring. Kidding. I'm keeping myself very busy at work. But I'm not gonna lie...I will be hovering over my phone making sure the ringer is turned on, that I didn't miss a call, that the Sprint network isn't malfunctioning, etc. You get the point.

A rather random thought popped in my mind regarding the endless "Am I?" mindgame I've been playing for the past 8 days: If Snow Whites Seven Darwfs were a pregnancy test, I'd have a positive result...and there might be a few new dwarfs in my world as well...

Here's how...
SLEEPY: Yep. If you're a show I used to watch at 10p, you're now in TiVo-land, so I can watch you tomorrow before 8:30
DOPEY: Forgetful? Um, yeah. All in all, I just feel a bit off
HAPPY: The thought of what could be happening in my belly makes me giddy
SNEEZY: I've surely got the sniffles, but don't feel like I have a cold.
GRUMPY: I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm grumpy, but less patient, absolutely (especially when waiting for blood test results...tick-tick-tick-tick)
BASHFUL: Well, not quite sure on this one, but I'd like to be bashful from an eventual baby-belly some day in the next 9 months)
DOC: Hoping to hear from one tomorrow! Only good news, please.

Other possible dwarfs that I feel like I'd resemble right now: Queezey, Dreamy, Achey! Ha, but it this means that we're doing good, I'm thrilled!

seven dwarfs

No comments: