Hmm, fast forward 25 years and the paybacks are a you know what. Now, I'm playing the "Are We There Yet" game with a whole different timeline. Instead of asking this 5 miles into a 3 hour car trip, I find myself asking this on a journey that in all reality, will most likely take 7-14 more days. Suddenly that 3 hour car trip from New Jersey to Maryland feels like a blink.
And its funny...my due date is 4 days away, but as I'm not seeing my doctor until the day after that coveted day, I've already resigned myself to looking past that date I've been looking forward to for, um, about 10 months. I've even contemplated updating the peapod tracker so we don't find the sprout sitting at "Zero Days To Go" for days...we'll see.
The good news is that its finally November, and one thing if certain...Little B is going to arrive sometime this month. Fingers crossed for it to happen well before the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but even if its close, its still happening....hopefully in the next 10-14 days.

No comments:
Post a Comment