Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Holding Pattern

I'm happy to say that the "donor coaster" ended with a good result. We're very content with our choice. My last post concluded with a very general, patient, "not expecting any progress to be imminent, yet happy that we finally had our approved" donor sense of accomplishment. So, now that things are a bit clearer, I thought I'd elaborate on our plan as it now stands...

Once our donor was chosen, we were informed that she agreed to be our donor (all good news), but that another couple was in front o us. They planed to go in March, so we would most likely be doing our cycle with her in late May or June. Hence the "holding pattern."

We are just fine with that. We wanted to go earlier, but understood and were content wiht June being our time.

I completed my full test cycle (which I'll save explaining for a later post). The test went really well and the clinic was able to create the results they were seeking, so no further perscription experimentation was neccessary. All good....very, very good.

So wait it is..but its a clear wait with our eyes focused on early summer. Should be exciting....Now, if it would just warm up and get here. Come on, Summer!!!

impatient

No comments: